Designed to be installed both on the wall and ceiling, The Puma is a versatile solution that adapts to complete buildings and architectures while enhancing lines and volumes. Furthermore every detail has been developed by our UK manufacturer with a style that combines minimalism, rigour and technology. This embellishes the outdoor space with charm and functionality. Its dimensions can reach 600cm in width and 300cm in depth, while the awning box may rotate and therefore range in inclination between 0 and 75 degrees. Although we strongly recommend a minimum of 15 degrees.
Like its Tiger sibling, the Puma is proposed in anthracite grey or white 9016 finishes. Other RAL colours are available with a surcharge. In addition, the dedicated collection of acrylic fabrics promise to meet every aesthetic and protection requirement, including the Soltis and Screen filtering fabrics, plus waterproof and acrylic fabrics.
Puma Awning Information
- Retractable awnings with aluminium protective box
- Motorized or manual operation
- Water drainage from the sides of the awning front profile
- Wall installation and ceiling installation
- Maximum awning size: L 600cm x H 300cm
- Huge range of over 150 Acrylic fabrics
- LED lights in the Cassette & Arms optional
The full list of acrylic fabrics can be found here – https://www.irisun.com/tipologie/shade